Scrambled Egg Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms and Home-style Potatoes
- 2 LARGE portobello Mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 4 yukon gold potatoes (made into wedges)
- Salsa (our medium was mislabeled. SOOOOOOO spicy!!)
- Tomatillo and Tomato for garnish
- Olive oil/Butter
- Fry up your potatoes. Herb them up.
- Heat a pan over medium. Add butter. Cook your mushrooms (one at a time) on both sides.
- Scramble your eggs.
- Stuff the eggs in the mushroom.
- Garnish as necessary :D
I loved it. It was delicious. The Boy wasn’t a fan. Oh well! I’d make it again for me.